The design house, Felio Siby is redefining timeless elegance for the watchmaking industry through the launch of a limited edition timepiece collection. With performance icons from the sporting world that honor the pursuit of excellence and world-class engineering.
Designed and developed by company founder and CEO, Dominique Siby, the limited edition watches have been conceived to represent the pioneering vision established by the luxury lifestyle brand purveyor of style and decadence.
Envisioned in 2015 as the crown jewel of the Felio Siby line of avant-garde fashion and luxury accessories, each timepiece has been assembled with skillful precision by the finest Swiss watch manufacturer.
Tomas Berdych Watch
Dominique chose Tomas Berdych as one of the most stylish tennis players on the professional circuit today, and for having an ideal image that exemplifies the brand.
The lifestyle endorsement campaign includes portrayals of Berdych wearing the watch while relaxing at home and on-the-move with select pieces from the Felio Siby luggage and men’s bag collection in tow.
The Czechoslovakian Davis Cup champion, and top ten player in the world, chose an electric blue as the color for his limited-edition timepiece.
- The mounted figures 1 and 7, outlines of the three inner circular dials and both hands of the watch itself are all given a distinctive finish, made of Rose Gold, that compliments the azure face
- The 0.2-carat diamond set in the upper corner of the circular “Côtes de Genève” decorative facial engraving praises the silver casing made with Titanium that features the signature Felio Siby crocodile imprint
- The handmade watch with Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier Swiss movement comes complete with a Felio Siby custom stitched watchstrap in a durable blue material, making the Tomas Berdych Watch a luxury sports timepiece suitable for any occasion
- Matching presentation box with Felio Siby motif and velvet inner layer
Felipe Nasr Watch
The Felipe Nasr Watch by Felio Siby was designed entirely by Dominque Siby, with a view to making it the official watch for a leading Formula One driver from Brazil, who the founder designer considers to be the world’s best driving nation.
After meeting, Nasr at the 2015 Singapore Grand Prix, the Brazilian driver fell in love with the sleek design of Dominique’s time piece and agreed to be the company’s brand ambassador–establishing the first Formula One driver endorsement campaign for Felio Siby.
• Turtle-shaped Titanium casing with crocodile façade
• Circular “Côtes de Genève” decorative facial engraving
• 0.2 carat single diamond inset (GIA certified)
• Figures 1 and 7 raised in Rose Gold, red and white
• Miniature mechanical dial insertions
• Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier Swiss movement
• 3002 automatic caliber with twin barrels in series
• Minimum 46 hour power reserve
• Rewinding and time setting with 3 positions stem
• Quick start date setting with stop seconds
• Felio Siby insignia inserted at 12 o’clock
• Bespoke straps in rubber, leather or Felio Siby custom stitched material
• Matching presentation box with Felio Siby motif and velvet inner layer
Sahara Force India Watch
The Sahara Force India Watch by Felio Siby is the first Formula One team endorsement for the luxury design brand and a crowning achievement by Dominique Siby.
This proud career accomplishment for Siby came at an early stage in the long-term strategic endorsement campaign for the company and is the first time an independently owned private fashion label has sponsored a Formula One team.
The Sahara Force India Watch has been developed to commemorate the corporate sponsorship of the UK based Sahara Force India race team by Felio Siby as the team’s official Lifestyle Partner.
Black and orange have been chosen for the Sahara Force India Watch to reflect the race team’s official colors.
The mounted figures 1 and 7, the outline of the two inner circular dials and both hands of the watch itself are all given a distinctive white finish that provides a bold contrast to the black “Côtes de Genève” Hexagonal decorative facial engraving, on which the 0.2-carat diamond is set.
A stylish orange trim is positioned around the outside of the watch face, and a small window to reveal the inner organs of the watch’s Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier Swiss movement can be seen above the center.
The Sahara Force India logo is placed in white at the 3 o’clock position, as a stamp of authenticity.
• Casing made of black Titanium also features the
• Felio Siby signature crocodile imprint,
• A premium quality black rubber watchstrap reinforces its sporty design
• A self-winding power reserve of 50 hours
• Weighing only 80 grams