The Felipe Nasr Watch by Felio Siby was designed entirely by Dominque Siby, with a view to making it the official watch for a leading Formula One driver from Brazil, who the founder designer considers being the world’s best driving nation.
After meeting, Nasr at the 2015 Singapore Grand Prix, the Brazilian driver fell in love with the sleek design of Dominique’s timepiece and agreed to be the company’s brand ambassador–establishing the first Formula One driver endorsement campaign for Felio Siby.
• Turtle-shaped Titanium casing with crocodile façade
• Circular “Côtes de Genève” decorative facial engraving
• 0.2-carat single diamond inset (GIA certified)
• Figures 1 and 7 raised in Rose Gold, red and white
• Miniature mechanical dial insertions
• Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier Swiss movement
• 3002 automatic caliber with twin barrels in series
• Minimum 46 hour power reserve
• Rewinding and time setting with 3 positions stem
• Quickstart date setting with stop seconds
• Felio Siby insignia inserted at 12 o’clock
• Bespoke straps in rubber, leather or Felio Siby custom stitched material
• Matching presentation box with Felio Siby motif and velvet inner layer